Powered by ActBlue
Did you know that your campaign donation is eligible for a one-time refund/reimbursement through Minnesota’s political contribution refund (PCR) program? Give $50, get $50 back!* After we receive your donation, we will mail you the receipt needed to apply for your refund. You can apply for a refund any time after making your contributions in 2020, but no later than April 15, 2021. *The PCR program refunds the first $50 (for individuals) or the first $100 (for married couples filing for refund jointly) for contributions received between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- A legislator or state constitutional officer who is a candidate for a county, city, or town office, the candidate’s principal campaign committee, and any other political committee with the candidate’s name or title may not solicit or accept a contribution from a political fund or registered lobbyist during a regular session of the legislature.